From top to bottom:
Information literacy and social media:
- Net smart : how to thrive online / Howard Rheingold ; drawings by Anthony Weeks.
- Think like Zuck : the five business secrets of Facebook's improbably brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg / Ekaterina Walter.
- Teaching information literacy for inquiry-based learning / Mark Hepworth and Geoff Walton.
- Networked : the new social operating system / Lee Rainie and Barry Wellman.
- Networked collaborative learning : social interaction and active learning / Guglielmo Trentin.
- Using technology to teach information literacy / edited by Thomas P. Mackey and Trudi E. Jacobson.
- Prayer book of the early Christians / translated and edited by John A. McGuckin.
- Church, world and kingdom : the eucharistic foundation of Alexander Schmemann's pastoral theology / William C. Mills.
- On the historical development of the liturgy / Anton Baumstark ; introduction, translation, and annotation by Fritz West ; foreword by Robert F. Taft.
- The serious business of worship : essays in honor of Bryan D. Spinks / edited by Melanie C. Ross and Simon Jones.
- The Eucharistic liturgies : their evolution and interpretation / Paul F. Bradshaw and Maxwell E. Johnson.
- Liturgy : the illustrated history / Keith F. Pecklers ; afterword by Inos Biffi.